There are two kinds of people: those who adore cardio and those who avoid it like the plague. Cardio helps reduce blood pressure and deliver a rush of endorphins. With this workout, no equipment is required so find an open space in your home and get started.
You’ll do this circuit 6 times. The first time is a warm-up, then you’ll pick up the pace for the next 5 rounds.
For the first round, take 10 to 15 seconds between each move to catch your breath and drink some Hydra Aid. After this round, try to move on to the next move without resting. When the round is finished, rest for 30 seconds before you start a new one.
- Jumping Jack x 20 seconds
- Seal Jack x 20 seconds
- Arm Circle Jack x 20 seconds
- Plank Shoulder Tap x 30 seconds
- Downward Dog to Plank Reach x 30 seconds
- Plank Walk x 30 seconds
- Thoracic Opener x 20 seconds (repeat on each side; done in the first round only)