Are you on drink duty for your next pool party? Our Watermelon Lemonade Sorbet recipe will cool down your summer night with Hydra Aid’s newest flavor.
Hydra Aid’s Watermelon Sorbet
- 6 cups (1-inch) seedless watermelon cubes (2 pounds; from 1/2 mini seedless watermelon)
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pack of Hydra Aid’s Watermelon Lemonade
- On a piece of parchment paper, arrange the watermelon cubes in a single layer. Freeze these cubes for up to four hours until they’re solid.
- Combine the frozen watermelon, sweetened condensed milk, salt, and the Hydra Aid stick pack in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth, for 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer the soft sherbet to an airtight container and freeze for two hours.
If you try this recipe, we want to see it! Tag us on your IG story and let us know how you’re enjoying our newest flavor.